Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Women almost killed me!!!

Yeah u read it right alrite, but hey this aint gonna be one of those anti-women content arite..It is just revealing an experience of mine.

Yesterday I went down to KL, for some personal issues. The journey back was fine and all... Until everytime I came behind a lady driver.


Scene 1

I was closing in behind this lady driver, fast, and guess what she was in the fast lane...Well after a few seconds of close contact with the rear of her car, I lost my patience and decided to overtake her from the middle lane....Just as I took my left , she took a turn as well, and without a signal...And the best part was that I dont think she hardly saw her rear mirror, to know if the car behind her's is overtaking or not. Getting frustrated of all this, i shift my gear down and revved all the way up to the third lane and overtook her. Kind of crazy, but I was observant of my surroundings and made it.


And just as i thought the rest of the journey going to be smooth sailing....


Scene 2

When I reached KL, it was about 8 am, and i expected the traffic to be crawling, and so it is. Somewhere, along the way I miss timed the clutch and accelerator, resulting in my car to die off in the middle of the crawling road and making it worse, my car had trouble reigniting. After turning off the air cond and the radio, i switched on the double signal and waited for few seconds before reigniting it again. Wholaaa, the car started and since the traffic behind is pilling up i decided to move as fast as possible. By now the vacant distance between me and the car ahead would be about 5 meters. I accelerated the car fast to clear of the traffics. All this while when i was stuck no one took the initiative to take over my vacant space...But as i started moving, I saw this car just put signal to take a right turn towards the vacant space, but since i was quite fast and the general rule of thumb is that you shouldn't turn right after hitting the signal, expecting people to understand and slow down. Its u who must be careful and observant enough to take the turn when it is safe...But no, this lad 1st second hit the signal and 2nd second she took the turn, bhammmmm......No people no accident, thank god for the new tyres I managed to stop the car...When I overtook the car later on, I realised it was another lady driver....Sigh...


People just wanna kill me for reasons I am not aware off....


Scene 3

Was looking for a car park, and I was passing by this car in a slow rate not knowing if she wants to get out, so i decided to wait, and belive me i didnt block her car. She got enough space to come out, but heck what happened next really freaked me out. Let me tell that she was driving a BMW 7 series, and I am alone in my WIRA.. As i was waiting, for her to come out looking at her now lit reverse light, suddenly the image became bigger...Lost??? Well this lady, didnt see if there is any 1 behind, the moment she hit the reverse gear, she just slammed the accelerator and the care came so close into perpendicularly smashing me. Thank god my car was also in reverse gear then, and my reflexes were fast enough to move away... Lucky me and pity her, she end up smashing the wall. Gone the pride of a 7 series...


I really wonder why would female drivers if they are not good, they would like to get big cars...Showy I guess...Just get some rich bf and get the prestige, nothing with their own money...but just showing off... Perhaps those women who eraned the prestige with their own effort could drive better cus they know how to appreciate things...And in my case....bloody hell..what a day was it for me....Please ladies...i need love not death!!!

Where Fantasy and Reality Cros Paths.....The Hunt has Begun.....