Monday, October 24, 2005

Stairway to the land of blind.....

It's official...I have entered the new world of blind people....I recall myself being able to read things about 50 metres away clearly...Right now, 10 metres away and I'm seeing double. Thanks very much to the environment I work in...

Anyway I just got my specs...What I feel about it??? Well it looked kinda stylish...Back at my workplace, ppl start calling me names such as, player, buaya, ham sap, teacher, leng chai, smart and i dunno what else is there...Well I have to get used to the specs...Kinda awkward to have some lenses clingging on to my ears...But I am doing well of course....

Anyway I am so sad that I am losing my eye sight, but I am happy cus I am not alone in the world...Me and my brother are the only 2 in the family without eyesight problems, but right now I have joined the club...My bro...U waitlar.......


the box

the brand

the insight

the product

Where Fantasy and Reality Cross Paths...watch out ladies, a buaya on the loose....